Tuesday, May 18, 2010

¡Namaste!















































Hey loves

So I went to an Indian wedding reception

It was absolutely beautiful

The music was great

The bride looked fab

and the cake was chocolate!!

ósea, it was great

❤


Amores

Fui a una fiesta de bodas

Los anfitriones son de la India

Les cuento que la música fue súper

La novia estaba bella

y la torta de chocolate!!

ósea, buenísima

❤


-B.

11 comments:

  1. I love Indian weddings... the colors are superb and the traditions are so unique. Thanks for sharing these images. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Leah!!
    yes it was so much fun
    I loved it
    those sari's are something!!!

    beixos
    -Bionica

    ReplyDelete
  3. oww,I belive you!
    hope to have the ocassion to go to one:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have always wanted to attend to an Indian wedding. They must be so special!

    xoxo
    B* a la Moda

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love indian weddings... her dresses are very beautiful!

    Thanks for follow my blog ^^

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. I use canon 5D mark2 :D
    I love my gear so much !

    ReplyDelete
  7. the photos look nice
    but I'm sure the cake was the better
    hope you had fun
    ♥
    marley mumbles

    ReplyDelete
  8. ive heard indian weddings are very opulent and beautiful; the saris are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful items x

    Missy
    Blending Style, Beauty and Fashion
    http://thefashionfusion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

yes show some love